What is the Resilience Code?
The Resilience Code is an educational system designed to unlock men’s greatness and help achieve their higher goals of success in life & business. It is also built to help the families and wider relationships of men who are intent on positive change. Based on the well documented experience & history of Stephen Gillen, his dark and destructive past, his meteoric transformation and International Successes. Stephen has walked many challenging paths, overcome addiction, escaped a life of crime and healed his traumatic past.
It is intensive, supportive, and specifically tailored for men, families and people with challenging pasts, trauma, addiction issues, or criminality problems, and who wish to break free from the past and other negative destructive ways of living and being.
1. Transformational work around wealth mindset.
2. Money and people, places and things.
3. Successful Life and business wealth planning.
4. Overcoming past and present money problems.
5. Rapid growth work in business and relationships.
6. Money as a strategy.
1. How to build personal influence and power.
2. Strategic thinking towards success.
3. The art of strategy with people, places and things.
4. Re-focus power to successful outcomes.
5. Rapid growth strategies.
6. Positioning and winning.
1. Strategic thinking with people, places and things.
2. What type of man are you?
3. Strategic alliances.
4. Positioning and leverage.
5. Clarity and leadership within teams.
6. Figure of eight – value exchange.
learn how to:
1. Achieve every goal with success.
2. Transform rapidly in life and business.
3. Transform your mindset in life.
4. Transform your mindset in business.
5. Gain clarity in life purpose and direction.
6. Re-frame the past for rapid success.
learn how to:
1. Overcome fear.
2. Turn stress & anxiety into productivity.
3. Believe in one's self.
4. Heal trauma.
5. Understand the past.
6. Set personal boundaries.
learn how to:
1. Regulate yourself.
2. Build confidence, courage and resilience.
3. Overcome a lifestyle of crime.
4. Change negative patterns of thinking.
5. Set up an environment for success.
6. Improve and strengthen mental health.
The Resilience Code continues to rapidly support, empower, guide, and educate men of all ages.
The Resilience Code continues to rapidly support, empower, guide, and educate men of all ages. If you are someone who overcomes your personal circumstances of trauma, poverty, confusion, addiction, a life of crime, underachieving, or not being able to find or develop the strength, skills, or confidence you need to progress with your life and make it a success; or if you are an already achieving male, an executive or business owner, or successful and wish to strengthen and further quickly explode your life & career to the next needed levels – you’ve come to the right place.
Join the hundreds of other males Stephen has helped
Can't afford it? I still want to help you.
Fill out the form on the right and I will send you my personal 6-step process to a better you COMPLETELY FREE of charge, as a way of saying thank you for stopping by.
FILL OUT FOR MY FREE 6 STEP PROCESS
Frequently Asked Questions
Other courses don't teach you what I do.
Even better. I will guide you.
At least 2 hours per week.
Doesn't matter. Courses are done online.
Click the button below to ask us anything before you join.
Ask yourself if you are ready to end the suffering and do what you are born to do. I have opened up this community to give you the tools to do this.
I’ve spent years developing my fully independent and modern day educational platform and continue to innovate and improve every week.
I want you to become wealthy, strong and well-connected in this world.
Stephen Gillen, after being born in the UK & taken to the height of the troubles in Belfast as a baby where he witnessed the war and great traumas till age 9 when his surrogate mother died of cancer, was then sent back to England. After a succession of brutal children’s homes and having to survive in London in his early teens, he was groomed into crime, going to prison firstly aged 14 elevating quickly into organized crime as a senior criminal in Londons East End, receiving a 17-year sentence as a category A prisoner serving 12 years in prison being labeled one of the UK’s most dangerous prisoners.
During his early life and this period, Stephen overcame his behavioral problems, anger & violence issues, addiction, mental illness, criminality, isolation, abandonment, dis-empowerment & poverty. His life story, written in his bestselling book “The Monkey Puzzle Tree” is being made into a major film, in 2019 he was nominated for an International Peace Prize and is a leading Transformation Expert & Author, an executive producer, an Internationally successful entrepreneur in many fields and CEO of Roar Media Creative a successful and multi-award winning Digital media, brand, and TV/Film Production Company.
We would love to speak with you.
Feel free to reach out using the below details.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!